We first reported that HBO Go was on the way to Android and possibly on May 2, but the folks behind this fine premium network have given us a present early. You can grab it from the market now and start to enjoy all of your Game of Thrones and East Bound and Down action from anywhere as long as your provider is AT&T U-verse, Charter, Cox, DirecTV, Dish, Suddenlink, Verizon FiOS or have Comcast’s Xfinity. I’m actually surprised that Comcast is letting this fly, but you won’t see me complaining! HBO Go on the Thunderbolt is all sorts of win.
- Motorola XT1056 for Sprint Stops by FCC, Could be Another XFON Variant
- Contest: Win 1 of 17 Galaxy S4 Cases From Spigen and Droid Life!
- Ingress Receives Update to 1.26, Brings Added Notifications and Portal Info
- Random Rumor: HTC Rep Stops by a Sprint Store, Pulls Out Verizon HTC One Running 4.2.2
- CellMaps Mobile Shows You Carrier Network Coverage Areas, Lets You Compare