Another week has blown by, highlighted by talks on the Moto X, DROID ULTRA, with sprinkles of upcoming devices such as the Galaxy Note 3 and a Samsung smartwatch. Oh, what a magical week it has been. We are closing in on September, and with that brings Berlin’s IFA event where manufacturers like Sony and Samsung will show off what they have in store for the winter time. It should be a pretty great time leading up to then, as well. If you missed any of this week’s highlights, we have them listed out below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show Episode 32 [Subscribe]
- Video: DROID ULTRA unboxing and outside tour.
- Smartphone Showdown: Moto X vs. DROID ULTRA.
- We designed our very own Moto X and took you on a tour of the process.
- According to Bloomberg, Samsung is definitely making the Galaxy Gear smartwatch.
- Moto X launches on AT&T August 23.
- Verizon’s Moto X launches a week later, August 29.
- Verizon CFO lays out network’s VoLTE roadmap.
- Official Moto X accessories are hitting Motorola’s site.
- Verizon’s HTC One launches August 22 for $199.
- Download: DROID ULTRA wallpapers.
- Newest reports point to LG making the Nexus 5, could feature 5.2″ 1080p display and Snapdragon 600 CPU.
- More Samsung Galaxy Note 3 specs “leak,” 5.68″ 1080p display, Snapdragon 800, 3GB of RAM.
- HTC One Max press renders hit the web – still looks like a big One.
- Robert Downey Jr. goes full time at HTC.
Have a great weekend, folks!