Thanks to multiple leaks, it seems all but confirmed by Google itself that the Pixel 3 XL will have a notch. We know this isn’t what everyone was hoping for, but chin up, notches aren’t the end of the world.
Other news this week was our posting of a big camera shootout between the Pixel 2 XL, OnePlus 6, and LG G7. That was a lot of fun, so definitely check it out. We also learned things are now all good between the US government and ZTE thanks to $1 billion fine. Nothing like a bit of money to solve a problem.
Here’s the good stuff you don’t want to miss from this week!
- WATCH: Droid Life Show – Episode 175 [Subscribe]
- What’s New: Android P DP3 (aka Beta 2).
- Pixel 3 XL: This could be the Pixel 3 XL.
- Giveaway: We’re giving away Huawei Mate 10 Pros!
- Android P DP3 now available.
- And some more Pixel 3 XL.
- This render has us in love with the Pixel 3 XL.
- We’re scared about an all glass back Pixel 3 XL.
- Camera Shootout: Pixel 2 XL vs. OnePlus 6 vs. LG G7.
- Another LG wearable with Wear OS goes through FCC.
- Bonito: Google appears to be readying a mid-range Pixel device called Bonito.
- Uh oh, Samsung isn’t updating unlocked Galaxy S9 and S9+ units.
- Note 9: This might be the Galaxy Note 9.
- Motorola announced the Moto Z3 Play.
- Essential has a new audio mod for the Essential Phone.
- Amazon’s Fire TV Cube seems dope for the living room.
- US government and ZTE settle differences after ZTE pays $1 billion fine.
- ROG: ASUS ROG Phone is a mobile gamer’s dream phone.
- Google Assistant and Alexa support coming to Xbox One.
Have a great weekend, everyone!