Another week is in the books! We managed to make it through episode 7 of The Droid Life show, probably our best show to date. I complained a whole heck of a lot about a bunch things, including the Galaxy Nexus update situation, the glass back of the Nexus 4, and the ordering process for it once it went back on sale. Other than that, the DNA is getting great reviews from readers, the Note 2 is finally on Verizon, and and our coverage of both has been non-stop. Hit up our recap of this week’s best below, so that you don’t miss anything.
- The Droid Life Show: Episode 7
- Verizon approves Jelly Bean for the DROID RAZR HD and MAXX HD
- Galaxy Nexus on Verizon is now 3 updates behind other Nexus devices
- Display comparisons: DNA vs. Nexus 4 and Galaxy S3 | vs. Galaxy Note 2
- Video overview of the Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon | Gallery
- Nexus 4 went on sale again, the process also sucked again
- I am not a fan of the Nexus 4’s glass back
- Android 4.2.1 updates rolled out to the Nexus 4, 7, 10 | Hit AOSP too
- Android 4.2.1 factory images released for a number of devices
- Video: Unboxing and hands-on with the LG Spectrum 2
- Special Edition “Frankie Frost” Android collectible coming next week
- What is VoLTE going to do to battery life?
- DROID DNA owners reporting pretty decent battery life | Bootloader unlocked again
Enjoy the weekend, always have a sober chauffeur, and try to break a sweat at least once.
Collapse Show Comments