This week was one for the books. We had the FCC’s vote to kill neutrality, got our first potential look at the Galaxy S9, and Star Wars: The Last Jedi hit theaters. Yup, a whole lot happened.
If you missed this week’s coverage, allow me to briefly recap. Earlier this week, we posted up our review of Google’s Pixel Buds, we unboxed and listened to Google Home Max, and learned Vivo will be the OEM to incorporate Synpatics’ Clear ID under-display fingerprint reading technology in a 2018 device.
If you missed anything, here’s your full recap!
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – “RIP, Net Neutrality” [Subscribe]
- Review: Google Pixel Buds.
- Unboxing: Google Home Max.
- FCC votes to kill net neutrality.
- Galaxy S9: Our first potential look at the Galaxy S9.
- Report claims unveiling of Galaxy S9 scheduled for February, launch in March.
- Clear ID: Vivo is the OEM that will use Synaptics’ Clear ID.
- Chromecast returns to Amazon!
- Google Assistant arrives for Android tablets.
- These are the Android Wear devices that will receive Oreo.
- Andy Rubin makes his return to Essential.
- Download: Star Wars wallpapers from special edition OnePlus 5T.
Have a great weekend, folks!
Some of our best videos.