What a week. The last seven days at Droid Life have been, without a doubt, some of our busiest in months. Our Nexus 6 review is done. So is our Galaxy Note 4 review. So is our Xperia Z3v review. We saw OTA updates of Lollipop go out to most of the Nexus devices. Even the Moto X “Pure Edition” and Moto G got the update. Apps have been updated with Material Design, Verizon is changing its ETF policy, all sorts of new devices are available through Google Play, and you will soon be able to buy Google’s new flagship phone – we think.
All of that and more happened within the last week. If you missed out on any of it, including our latest DL Show, which was highlighted by the return of Ron and Dave, now is the time to catch up. Next week won’t be any slower.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 73 [Subscribe]
- Review: Nexus 6
- Review: Galaxy Note 4
- Review: Xperia Z3v
- Android 5.0 OTA .zips for Nexus devices are here.
- Nexus 6 orders starting to ship from Motorola, maybe Google too. | Sprint now selling it. | AT&T too.
- T-Mobile delayed their Nexus 6 launch to November 19.
- Android 5.0 factory images are out for most Nexus devices. | Nexus 4 here.
- Lollipop arrives for Moto X (Pure Edition) and Moto G (2nd gen). | Video of it in action.
- Lollipop coming to NVIDIA Shield Tablet on November 18.
- Lollipop also comes to the LG G3, in Poland.
- Verizon’s new ETF policy makes it harder and more expensive for you to leave.
- Google app updates: Search | Keep | Messenger (new app) | Keyboard
- YouTube Music Key is a new beta music experience that works with All Access.
- Enjoy the new pink header on DL when browsing from your phone!
- Here are four new fun and light Android “be together. not the same.” commercials.
- Google’s Project Tango is now on Google Play, but you can’t buy it.
- Asus ZenWatch now available through Google Play. | Sony Smartwatch 3 too.
- Samsung is jumping into Apple’s Continuity game with Flow.
- If you like the game Dots, go download TwoDots, from the same makers.
- Chromecast gained support for games, Showtime, Starz, and more.
- Here are a bunch of awesome Material Design-inspired wallpapers.
- Obama wants the FCC to re-classify the internet as a utility.
Be safe out there.