It was CES this week in Las Vegas, and there was plenty of news to be had. The market is getting a few new phones from Sony, a few new tablets from Samsung, and the market is about to become highly saturated with wearable technology. 2014 is shaping up to be the year of the smart-everything.
If you missed any of this week’s highlights, we have them below.
- Watch: Droid Life Show – CES Recap Special [Subscribe]
- Our CES recap post – all the stories in one place.
- Video: NVIDIA shows off the Tegra K1 processor.
- Video: Hands-on with the LG G Flex.
- Video: Hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2 tablet.
- Video: Hands-on with the Sony Xperia Z1S and Z1 Compact.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 could hit the market in April, according to exec.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo (Lite) gets pictured.
- Michael Bay and CES don’t mix, apparently.
- Pebble released the Pebble Steel.
- Could these screenshots detail the future of the TouchWiz UI?
- Android 4.4.2 build leaked for Galaxy S4, TouchWiz hasn’t changed much.
- The Razer Nabu smartband surprised the heck out of us at CES.
- T-Mobile confirmed UnCarrier 4, will pay ETF on your family plan when switching.
For more of the CES stories, check this post here.
Have a great weekend, folks! We are off to go catch up on some much-needed rest.
Collapse Show Comments