Biggest thing this week was obviously Samsung’s unveiling of the new Galaxy SIII. Huge shout out to Samsung for being able to keep so many details under wraps until the reveal. That’s a true rarity in this business. People are definitely giving off some mixed emotions on the device and if you haven’t done so yet, feel free to share yours here on this post. If you happened to miss anything, we have your highlights down below:
- Samsung unveils the new Galaxy SIII.
- Hands-on video with the new Samsung Galaxy SIII.
- Friday Question: Why do you root your Android device?
- Epic spec rundown: SGSII vs. SGSIII vs. G-Nex vs. One X.
- Verizon rumor roundup: DROID RAZR HD, Galaxy SIII, white Nexus, family data, ICS updates and more.
- Review: AT&T’s HTC One X.
- Benchmarks: Snapdragon S4 One X vs. Tegra 3 One X.
- LG Announces Optimus LTE2 with 2GB of RAM – Stick that in your pipe, Samsung.
- Soak test rolling out to DROID X2 owners.
- DROID 3 update is a go – huge file, but no Ice Cream Sandwich.
- New Galaxy Nexus radios pulled from leaked update, available for flashing now.
- Brand spanking new ICS build leaked for the HTC Rezound, downloads available.
According to this list we may have just had the busiest Android week in a long time. It seemed like it flew by! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and we’ll catch you all soon!
Collapse Show Comments