Here is the first Galaxy S3 ad that Samsung plans to air during the Olympics, this summer. It features David Beckhman and a whole bunch of GS3 owners sharing a video of him as he kicks a ball into a gong from some 60 yards away. You can see S Beam, quick calling from text messages, maps, camera burst mode, and facial recognition. If there is a better way to spread a global product than through the Olympic Games, feel free to let us know what that is.
- Light Flow Update Teases New Version of Android, May Require Persistent Notifications for Some Tasks
- Galaxy S4 Pre-Orders on Verizon Are Beginning to be Processed
- Tip: Manually Turn on Hangouts in Gmail With This Trick
- Video: Overview of New Google Play Music and All Access
- Here are the Easter Eggs Built Into Hangouts [Ponies!]