When the leaked Gingerbread (Android 2.3) builds for the DROID X and DROID 2 were released last night, we couldn’t help but dive right into them and see what Moto had changed. At first glance it looked like a lot, but after playing with this DX build for a few minutes you quickly realize that alongside the few eye-popping cosmetic changes there are some back-end things that really make the difference here. The performance increase you’ll see will have you excited even if the new blue Blur isn’t your thing. We go hands-on after the break.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 With Accessory Bundle for $279.99 Today Through Woot!
- From the Weekend: Project Loon is Google’s Attempt to Bring Internet to the World Using Balloons
- Rumor: Verizon Planning Customization Service for Galaxy S4 LTD Edition
- Google Expands Retail Partnerships for Chromebooks, Coming to Walmart and Staples Locations
- Minuum Keyboard Finally Arrives in Beta Tomorrow for Backers