When the leaked Gingerbread (Android 2.3) builds for the DROID X and DROID 2 were released last night, we couldn’t help but dive right into them and see what Moto had changed. At first glance it looked like a lot, but after playing with this DX build for a few minutes you quickly realize that alongside the few eye-popping cosmetic changes there are some back-end things that really make the difference here. The performance increase you’ll see will have you excited even if the new blue Blur isn’t your thing. We go hands-on after the break.
- Incase You Needed Proof That Hangouts was Codenamed “Babel,” Here You Go
- New Media Streaming Device Made by Google Hits FCC, Please be a New Nexus Q
- Verizon Galaxy S4 Pre-orders Already Shipping!
- Light Flow Update Teases New Version of Android, May Require Persistent Notifications for Some Tasks
- Galaxy S4 Pre-Orders on Verizon Are Beginning to be Processed