We like to ask this question every few months just to see where our readers stand on the rooted phone front. As we continue to shape our coverage as we see trends, fit, and reader requests, this is the question we probably get the most from. And this time, we’ve added some specifics. Let us know!
- Chrome Beta for Android Updated, Brings Google Translate and Bandwidth Management Settings
- Galaxy S4 Software Differences: Verizon vs. AT&T
- Thursday App Sales: Fieldrunners 2, AVP: Evolution, Touch Racing Nitro and More
- Samsung Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Unboxing, Overview and Quick Comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer Edition for Verizon Coming Soon (AT&T Too)