Another week in the books here at DL. This week, a Pixel 3 mention was spotted inside of AOSP, so let the hypetrain begin. We also got to see more of the upcoming LG G7 “ThinQ,” OnePlus confirmed a few OnePlus 6 specs and told us we can hide the top notch with software, plus we learned that Twitter is playing hardball with 3rd-party app developers.
Here are the stories you don’t want to miss.
- Video: Turn your Galaxy S9 into a Pixel 2.
- Here are 5 reasons the Galaxy S9, S9+ are worth buying.
- OnePlus: OnePlus confirms a few OnePlus 6 specs.
- Pixel 3 gets mentioned in AOSP.
- Looking for CAD-based renders for the LG G7?
- LG G7 will probably have a dedicated hardware button for AI features.
- G7: Here’s another look at the LG G7.
- We now have more details and launch pricing for ESPN+.
- Don’t worry, you can hide the OnePlus 6’s top notch with software.
- Twitter: Twitter is playing hardball with 3rd-party clients.
- Essential Phone picks ups April security patch.
- Google might be launching a mid-range Pixel device.
- Oreo: US unlocked Galaxy S8, S8+ getting Oreo, same for Note 8.
- Chrooma Keyboard launches Hydrogen build and redesign.
- A Chromebook with 4K? Yes, please!
Have a great weekend, everyone!