If you’ve been too busy following all of the political stuff happening here in the US, it’s quite possible you missed a few awesome Android stories. But hey, that’s why we have weekly recaps!
This week, we learned that it is likely to be LG teaming up with Google to launch two “flagship” Android Wear smartwatches, the G6 will probably be unveiled on February 26 at MWC, and we finally got a NVIDIA SHIELD TV in-house, no thanks to Portland’s Snowpocalypse.
Here’s the good stuff in case you missed it.
- Video: SHIELD TV (2017) Unboxing.
- Note 7: Batteries were apparently irregularly sized and poorly made.
- Q&A: Volume 44 answers.
- MWC date set for LG G6 unveiling.
- LG and Google working on two Android Wear watches.
- Android Wear 2.0 reported to launch on February 9.
- Galaxy S8: Here are the latest leaks and rumors.
- The LG G6 may include Google Assistant.
- Verizon: Carrier ready to take action to get Note 7 devices returned.
- AT&T is raising its upgrade and activation fee.
- Verizon intros $55, 5GB individual promo plan.
- Android One: Google to bring Android One to US later this year.
Stay safe, folks!