Maybe you noticed, but just in case, the internet took a massive hit today. It sucked. With the week coming to a close, though, it’s time to look back on the week we had, and it sure was a busy one. Pixel embargoes were lifted on Tuesday morning, with loads of reviews and videos hitting the web. We contributed to this overload of Pixel goodness, of course.
We aren’t quite ready to share our final review of the Pixel phones yet, but they are coming, I promise. To keep you busy, we did post a Pixel camera review, first 10 things you should do with the Pixel, as well as a complete overview of the software you will find on the devices.
If you missed any of this week’s action, check it out below.
- Review: Google Pixel camera review.
- Video: Pixel XL unboxing and tour.
- Video: Google Assistant on the Pixel.
- Pixel: First 10 things to do.
- Quick Look: App shortcuts on the Pixel.
- Android 7.1.1 developer preview available for Nexus devices.
- Video: What’s new in Android 7.1.1 on Nexus devices.
- Google posts Pixel and Pixel XL factory images and OTA files.
- Google’s Wallpapers app now available on Google Play for all.
- Check out this Pixel XL teardown.
- LeEco: LeEco intros the Le Pro 3 for the US market.
- LG V34 is what the V20 should have been for the US.
- Amtrak bans Galaxy Note 7 from trains and stations.
- Canary: Chrome Canary now available on Google Play.
- LG is abandoning its modular phone strategy.
Have a great weekend, folks!