It was another busy week at Droid Life, as we got both the DROID Turbo 2 and DROID Maxx 2 reviews posted for your reading pleasure. On top of the reviews, we unboxed and fondled the OnePlus X, Google gave a rundown on the “good” and “bad” USB Type-C chargers out there, and the BlackBerry Priv is now officially available in the US.
If that is not enough for you, new Marshmallow builds are available for select Nexus devices, the Inbox team announced an awesome “Auto Reply” feature for replying to emails, and T-Mobile announced the in-home 4G LTE CellSpot.
These are the stories of the week on Android.
- Review: DROID Turbo 2.
- Review: DROID Maxx 2.
- Video: OnePlus X unboxing and hands-on.
- New Marshmallow and Lollipop builds are up for Nexus devices.
- Google lays out the good and bad USB Type-C chargers you can find on Amazon.
- Inbox team intros Smart Reply feature.
- OnePlus X may struggle with 4G LTE in the US.
- Verizon: DMs on Twitter from Verizon offering you a $50 gift card are legit.
- T-Mobile intros in-home 4G LTE CellSpot tower.
- Moto G (3rd Gen) possibly receiving its Marshmallow soak test.
- The BlackBerry Priv is now available in the US.
- Motorola has a pop-up boutique in Chicago you can go check out.
- Google: Chrome OS isn’t going anywhere, Chromebit to launch soon.
Have a great weekend, folks!
Collapse Show Comments