We are wrapping up this week at DL, but before we go, we need to leave you with all of this week’s top stories. A lot happened, you know. Nest introduced the Nest Cam and Nest Protect (2nd Gen), OnePlus told us which processor their upcoming phone will run, and AT&T got fined $100 million for throttling unlimited data plan customers.
In a tad bit more exciting news, a reported Huawei UK employee confirmed the OEM’s plans for producing a Nexus smartphone this year, the Moto 360 is receiving its Android 5.1.1 update, a big ol’ hoopla was made over Samsung’s keyboard security, and we managed to sit down long enough for Episode 85 of the Droid Life Show. We’re so close to Episode 100, we can almost smell it.
Miss anything from this week? Don’t worry, we have you covered below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 85 [Subscribe]
- How to: Setup and use WiFi on Android Wear.
- The best Android phone you can buy today.
- 3 Apps: Here are 3 Android apps we think are worth the download.
- OnePlus 2 to feature Snapdragon 810 V2.1, will cost more than $322.
- ASUS ZenFone 2 bootloader unlocked.
- AT&T fined $100 million by the FCC.
- Google: Huawei UK employee reportedly confirms Nexus plans.
- Tip: Skip the Android Wear setup tutorial.
- Moto 360 finally receiving Android 5.1.1 update!
- In the future, Google wants your to stream apps, not download them.
- BitTorrent launches Shoot, a phone-to-phone sharing app.
- Razer acquires Ouya, the struggling micro console.
- Google releases its Clock app to Google Play.
- HTC: Promotions inside BlinkFeed made official.
- Pushbullet intros Portal app.
- Nest intros Nest Cam and new Nest Protect.
- Nest 5.0 app now available on Google Play.
- Razer Forge TV hits Google Store for $149.
- T-Mobile: Rumors suggest Comcast may acquire T-Mobile, but Comcast denies it.
- Samsung acknowledges keyboard vulnerability, will issue fix soon.
Have a great weekend, folks!
Some of our best videos.