Another week in the books here at DL. This week, we published our full Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge reviews, which will hopefully help point anyone who is interested in the right direction as to which device they should pick up. Sorry, potential One M9 buyers, your review is coming early next week.
On top new reviews, this week’s news surrounded Google looking to improve battery tech that powers consumer electronics, the possibility that Android Wear may soon support iOS devices, and LG setting its announcement date for the G4 for April 28. Exciting times ahead, indeed.
To catch up on the best Android news of the past week, we have a collection of stories for you below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 82 [Subscribe]
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- LG G4 announcement date set for April 28.
- Google working to improve battery tech for consumer electronics.
- The entire Star Wars movie collection is now available on Google Play.
- Report: Google working to bring Android Wear to iOS.
- Here is a preview of LG’s upcoming UX 4.0.
- Snapseed 2.0 released to Google Play, features enhanced UI and new icon.
- Overview: A look at the Oxygen OS update for the OnePlus One.
- Camera details released by LG for upcoming G4.
- YouTube to launch platform-wide subscription service.
- Google announces new watch strap partners for Android Wear.
- Google’s wireless service may include international coverage.
Have a great weekend, folks!