It was a busy week here at DL, but now, it is time to prepare for the weekend. If you don’t already have plans, may I interest you in a few important Android stories you may have missed?
This week, Samsung released its first official teaser video for the Galaxy S6, and we even learned that the company has very high expectations for its camera. Google announced the dates for this year’s I/O in San Francisco, Xposed was released for Lollipop users, Google is killing Helpouts, and we found out that a record number of Android Wear smartwatches were sold last year. Fancy that.
Catch up with the full list of top stories below.
- Watch: This is my Android.
- Tease: Here is Samsung’s first teaser for the Galaxy S6.
- These are the first 15 Android apps we install on every new device.
- The dates for Google I/O have been set.
- Root: Xposed alpha now available for rooted Lollipop users.
- Opinion: Hear about the record number of Android Wear units that were sold?
- HTC hosting deals for Valentine’s Day.
- Apple: This is how Tim Cook’s embarrassing Apple Watch talk went down.
- Samsung has very high expectations for the Galaxy S6’s camera.
- Motorola also hosting a few deals of their own on Valentine’s Day.
- RIP: Google Helpouts is set to die in April.
- Mattel introduced a new View-Master toy, based off of Google Cardboard.
- Don’t forget to show off your smartwatch to us!
- Former Paranoid Android development crew now residents at OnePlus.
- Lollipop update for Galaxy Note 4 rolling out in Poland.
- Limbo released to Google Play, go grab it for $5.
- Snooze: HTC’s reported wearable reportedly does not run Android Wear.
Happy Valentine’s Day, folks.