Another good week comes to an end here at DL. Thanks to a couple of big stories, it turned into a great news week with reports of Google taking a MVNO route at some point in 2015, piggybacking off of Sprint’s network. In addition to that great news, specs were reportedly leaked for the upcoming Galaxy S6 from Samsung, and possible photos of HTC’s One (M9) “Hima” also hit the web.
Even with all of the great flagship stories, we still had time to answer your questions for Volume 26 of the DL Q&A Sessions, got excited by the idea of Google acquiring Softcard, and found out that LG intends to push out the Lollipop update to G3 owners “soon.”
Don’t miss these Android stories.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 76 [Subscribe]
- Video: Hands-on with DODOcase Moto 360 leather bands.
- Our answers to DL Q&A Sessions Volume 26.
- Google eyes MVNO move in 2015, will run off of Sprint’s network.
- Qualcomm roadmap reportedly leaked, talks specs of Snapdragon 820 superchip.
- HTC’s next flagship, the One (M9) “Hima” reportedly photographed.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 specs reportedly leaked.
- HTC to launch smartwatch at MWC.
- Report claims the Galaxy S6 will not feature a Snapdragon 810 processor.
- Google to acquire Softcard?
- Verizon doesn’t plan to play T-Mobile’s game, claims it is the “leader.”
- LG claims G3’s Lollipop update is “coming soon.”
- Moto G (2nd Gen) Lollipop update starts rolling out again.
- LG fights reports, claims the Snapdragon 810 processor is not overheating.
- According to latest report, we may not see the LG G4 for quite some time.
- You can join the Instagram beta group, if you dare.
- A list of 3 apps we highly recommend you check out.
- The same list, but with 3 games instead that you should download.
Have a great weekend, folks!