Another week down here at DL, as we are now a solid halfway through the 2014 calendar year. Time flies when you’re having fun. This week, we posted up our full review of the LG G3 which many of you have been clamoring for. Needless to say, we had pretty much nothing but good things to say about LG’s 2014 flagship device.
Now it will be time to see what Motorola (Moto X+1) and Samsung (Galaxy Note 4) have in store for US consumers.
Other news surrounded hefty leaks from NVIDIA, with slides detailing the company’s upcoming SHIELD Tablet and SHIELD Controller. To top it off, LG announced the G3 Beat, the Sony Xperia Z3 ran through the FCC, Google lifted name restrictions off of Google+, and a possible render of HTC’s Android Wear smartwatch was leaked. It was a busy week indeed.
If you missed any of the action, we have the highlights below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 64 [Subscribe]
- Our LG G3 review.
- Video: LG G3 vs. HTC One (M8) vs. Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Video: LG G3 25+ Tips and Tricks.
- Hands-on: Spigen LG G3 cases.
- NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet and Controller details leaked.
- FYI: AT&T LG G3 does not support Qi wireless charging.
- Is this HTC’s Android Wear smartwatch?
- LG announced the G3 Beat.
- Photo of reported new Motorola DROID backplate leaked.
- Sony Xperia Z3 passes through FCC.
- Google+ lifts name restrictions.
- A look at the upcoming Material Design makeover for Google Play.
Have a fantastic weekend, folks!