Another week down here at DL HQ, with plenty of excitement and hypebeasting taking place over the last few days.
For starters, plenty of sexy LG G3 press renders have been hitting the web, getting us more excited for this device than probably any other so far this year. Of course, that could change once we see what Moto and Google are both cooking up for later this year.
A few of the top stories from this week include Motorola announcing a new low-end device called the Moto E, HTC unveiling the One Mini 2, and Verizon reportedly cooking up XLTE for launch next week. Tis exciting times in the Android kingdom.
If you missed any of the crazy action, be sure to check out the highlights we have provided below.
- Video: Moto E unboxing and full tour.
- Video: Moto E vs. Moto G vs. Moto X.
- Video: Hands-on with BLU Life Pure XL.
- Video: Sony Xperia Z2 vs. HTC One (M8).
- Quick Review: Nexus 5 Snap Cases.
- Contest: Enter to win an NVIDIA SHIELD!
- Additional info confirms our previous report of Verizon’s upcoming XLTE.
- This could be Verizon’s first commercial for XLTE.
- HTC One Mini 2 now official. [Specs]
- LG G3 press renders hitting the web, make us feel happy in pants.
- Red and Blue One (M8) smartphones announced by HTC.
- The 2014 Google I/O schedule is now live.
- AT&T launching HD Voice and VoLTE on May 23 in select markets.
- Motorola senior VP thinks current smartwatch offers are “pretty crappy.”
Have a great weekend, folks!