The HTC One Mini 2 was announced late last night as HTC’s next semi-affordable phone to tackle mid-range international markets. Like last year’s One Mini, it is a slimmed down version of the current HTC flagship – this time the One (M8) – that keeps a similar design without the high-end specs.
It packs a 4.5-inch HD display, Snapdragon 400 processor, 1GB RAM, 2100mAh battery, and a 13MP camera. It also includes BoomSound front speakers, Sense 6.0, Android 4.4.2, and a design that really does look like a slightly smaller HTC One (M8).
Below, you will find the full spec list:
- 4.5-inch HD (720p) display
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, micro SD card support up to 128GB
- 13MP rear camera (BSI sensor with f/2.2 lens), 5MP front camera
- 2100mAh battery
- NFC, GPS, BoomSound speakers, micro USB 2.0
- 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi
- 137.43 x 65.04 x 10.6mm
- Nano SIM
- Android 4.4.2
- Sense 6.0
- 2G/2.5G – GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
3G – WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz with HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps
4G – LTE: EMEA: Bands 3, 7, 8, 20; Asia: Bands 1, 3, 7, 8, 28
Some of our best videos.