We are nearing October, which means we should be seeing a ton more Kit Kat and Nexus 5 stories popping up, with a decent amount already out there. Shouldn’t be too much longer before we finally see what Google has been working on. This week we posted our LG G2 review, we got our hands dirty with the new Google Wallet app, got confused by the incorporation of CyanogenMod, and flexed our minds on an Android 5.0 concept video. It was a fun week, full of excitement for the upcoming months.
If you missed any of the action, here are the highlights.
- Watch: Droid Life Show – Episode 36 [Subscribe]
- Review: LG G2
- Could this be our first look at Android 4.4, Kit Kat?
- Moto X Android 4.3 update leaked for T-Mobile devices, includes updated camera.
- Check out this cool Android 5.0 concept video.
- Google launches a rewritten Google Wallet application.
- A look at the front and back of the Verizon Galaxy Note 3.
- “Google Nexus 5″ spotted through GFXBench, sports some great-looking specs.
- CyanogenMod gets $7 million in funding, becomes CyanogenMod Inc.
- OPPO N1 trailer hints at partnership with CyanogenMod Inc.
- Nexus 7 2013 gets a very minor update to build JSS15R.
- Kit Kat Facebook page apparently confirms Android 4.4 release for October.
- Google-owned QuickOffice made free, gives away free storage.
- BBM for Android to be released tomorrow, Sept. 21.
- NVIDIA announces the Tegra Note tablet platform.
Have a great weekend, folks!