When the HTC EVO 3D was announced as running Sense 3.0, there were a few of us with Thunderbolts and Incredibles that were possibly a little jealous. That new lock screen was just too sexy to not envy, plus we love that the notification bar has built-in toggles for WiFi, Bluetooth, etc. Well, guess what? Some of our fine friends in the ROM game have already popped out fully-working Sense 3.0 Gingerbread ports for you to try out. Actually, I shouldn’t say “try out” since almost everything seems to be working on them and would easily hold up as your daily driver.
- MikRoms Gingeritis – Download [XDA thread]
- Liquid GingerSense – Download [XDA thread]
- Update: Das BAMF – Download [XDA thread] (Feelin’ the hate.)
1. Download the ROM that fits your device and drop it on your SD card.
2. Boot into Clockwork Recovery and backup your current settings.
3. Then perform a factory reset/full wipe.
4. Load up the .zip of the ROM that you downloaded above.