Sick and tired of us continuing to write about CyanogenMod ROMs? Then check out the newest Bugless Beast v1.0 which launched over the weekend from developer Peter Alfonso. This thing…is legit. I haven’t seen a custom ROM this fast in I don’t know how long. Don’t get me wrong, I love me some CyanogenMod, but I can easily say that the new Bugless Beast is more than worth a look after just a few minutes of my time.
1. Your phone needs to be rooted. (Rooting instructions here and here.)
2. Open ROM Manager premium.
3. Tap Download ROM>Bugless Beast>Bugless Beast V1.0.
4. Choose a kernel and press “OK.”
5. Choose a theme and press “OK.”
6. Check the box to perform a backup if you do not have a recent one.
7. Skip the box to “wipe data and cache” if coming from a newer Cyanogen ROM. (5.0.6 and higher)
8. Let your phone reboot, perform installation magic and BAM!
For full support including manual installation for those without ROM Manager premium plus the list of additional goodies in this release, check out the dedicated thread here.
And feel free to follow Pete on Twitter to stay up-to-date on his releases.
Questions? Comments? Issues?