We thought that this week might be a slower week in terms of big news, but that wasn’t really been the case. We got the HTC U12+, learned that Essential might be killing their next phone, heard rumors that Samsung is returning to Wear OS, and saw the launch of YouTube Music (allegedly). Not only that, but we launched an all new format to the Droid Life Show, and man, it looks and sounds pretty damn good. If you have not watched in a while, this is one I’d recommend.
Be sure to catch up on this week in Android. We’ve hand-picked all of the biggest stories for you below.
- WATCH: DL Show Episode 174 | Subscribe
- Watch: HTC U12+ first look!
- HTC U12+ is official and $800 | Specs
- Essential has canceled their next phone, may sell the company
- Essential pushes Android P Beta update
- Opinion: Wireless charging is overrated.
- Watch: First 10 things to do with your OnePlus 6
- OnePlus 6 now available for purchase
- NVIDIA SHIELD TV gets big update to Android Oreo
- YouTube Music supposedly launches
- Google Play Music members will be taken care of in YouTube Music
- Google, don’t put ads in the damn Feed
- Opinion: I’m over these carrier bill credit “deals”
- Samsung might return to Wear OS later this year, ditch Tizen
- Watch: LG G7 ThinQ tips and tricks!
- LG G7 ThinQ now up for pre-order in the US
- VPNhub is a free VPN service from a familiar adult friend
- May security patch: T-Mobile Note 8, S8, S8+ | Verizon too
Be safe this weekend. Own that BBQ. Hug your friends and family.