To wrap up another week at Droid Life, we dropped our Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL on you before diving into another DL Show that spent 45 minutes on the subject. I’d call this a solid Friday for those interested in Google’s newest phones.
If you’ve seen enough Pixel 2 stuff, plenty of other action went down this week. We now know that Android 8.1 is coming very soon, saw the Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro details drop, think we may when the HTC U11 Plus will arrive, and are keeping track of our pets in Google Photos.
Good stuff below.
- WATCH: DL Show Episode 155 | Subscribe
- REVIEW: Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL
- Pixel 2 and 2 XL: Unboxing!
- Pixel 2 and 2 XL: First 10 things to do!
- Pixel 2 and 2 XL: 8 things you might not know
- Camera shootout: Pixel 2 vs. LG V30 vs. Galaxy Note 8
- Details on the Pixel 2’s secret Google-made image chip
- Here are Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL battery life numbers
- Some info on the Pixel 2 XL’s supposed display issues
- Android 8.1 is coming very soon
- Question: Has anyone received a Black & White Pixel 2 XL?
- Huawei’s Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro are official
- Take a look inside the Pixel 2 XL with iFixit
- HTC U11 Plus could arrive November 2 | First look images
- These 3D renders of the U11 Plus are even better
- Google Photos now knows who you pets are
- ZTE created a 2-screened flip phone for some reason
- Bixby 2.0 announced, how excited are you?
- Monument Valley 2 hits Android on November 6
- Moto X4 arrives in the US for $329 at Amazon
Blazers going 82-0.
Collapse Show Comments