What a week. What. A. Week. Right? Google took over on Wednesday with its huge hardware event, which meant that everything else, even if it would normally have been a big deal, got pushed to the side. Google gave us new Pixel 2 phones, a Pixelbook, Google Home Mini and Max, Pixel Buds, a weird GIF camera, and probably something else (new Daydream View) that I can’t remember because there was so much.
We happened to be at the event and went hands-on with the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. You’ll find that video below. I’d also highly recommend you checkout this week’s DL Show that dives into everything Google announced and then some. It’s our immediate thoughts after being on hand for the festivities.
Finally, if you are all caught up on the Google stuff, then dive into the bottom half of the list below where you’ll find news out of Verizon prepaid, the LG V30 launching, and Netflix prices once again on the rise.
What a week. Highlights below.
- WATCH: DL Show Episode 154 – Pixel 2 reaction! | Subscribe
- Watch: Highlights of Google’s big Pixel 2 event
- Video: Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL tour!
- Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL announced! | Official specs
- Pixel 2 and 2 XL pricing from Verizon | They got the exclusive
- Pixel 2’s eSIM is a first and doesn’t require a SIM on Project Fi
- DxOMark crowns Pixel 2 as best smartphone camera
- Pixel 2 and 2 Xl might get 3 years of big OS updates
- Video: Everything to know about the Pixel 2’s awesome new camera
- T-Mobile will give you $325 if you bring your Pixel 2 to their network
- Pixel and Pixel XL both drop by $100 at Google Store
- Google Home Mini is official at $49!
- Surprise Google Home Max announced at $399!
- Google Home’s app got a new UI, new Night Mode too
- Google Pixelbook is official at $999
- Google Assistant really is getting good at this point
- Nest has a sweet line-up of features that utilize Google Assistant
- Google Pixel Buds have Google Assistant and are $159
- Google Clips is a weird $250 GIF camera
- LG V30 is now available in the US
- T-Mobile and Sprint could announce merger this month
- Netflix prices are going up again, y’all
- New Essential Phone system and camera update!
- Verizon’s new Family Account for prepaid offers discounts
- Android Oreo debuts on the distribution chart!
- Android’s October security patch dropped this week too
The NBA is back!
Some of our best videos.