It was a fun week at DL, one that had us traveling to New York City for Motorola’s Moto Z2 Force event! While we cook up our coverage and review for that device, while not ignoring your cries about its tiny battery, there was plenty of other news taking place to keep us busy.
A report surfaced that says Samsung is trying to bring Samsung Pay to competitor devices, Essential’s Head of UX took off for Google, OnePlus detailed why the 911 reboot bug took place on the OnePlus 5, and we learned more about the upcoming Galaxy S8 Active.
All the good stuff you won’t want to miss is below.
- Video: Moto Z2 Force initial hands-on.
- Motorola announces the Moto Z2 Force.
- Moto Z2 Force availability info.
- S8 Active: Specs detailed for the upcoming Galaxy S8 Active.
- The LG G6 didn’t sell as well as LG had hoped.
- DP4: Android O Developer Preview 4 is now available.
- New easter egg hints at Android “Octopus”?
- Oh, another sweet Pixel 2 render video.
- Google Play Music and YouTube Red to soon fall under the same umbrella.
- OnePlus talks about the OnePlus 5’s 911 reboot bug.
- Pixel 2: The Pixel 2 might have the Snapdragon 836, according to report.
- Report claims Samsung wants to bring Samsung Pay to rival devices.
- Waze comes to Android Auto.
- G+: Sign up to beta test Google+!
- Essential loses its head of UX, Google gains one.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Some of our best videos.