Following last month’s relaunch, another big time update for Action Launcher has just been published.
Inside, users will find full Google Now integration (swipe to the right), full notification dot support, Android O-like long-pressing for individual app notifications, Android O-styled app shortcut panel, unread count support for all apps, and more.
Seriously, it’s a big update.
Here’s the complete changelog for Version 26. Hold onto your butts, it’s a doozy.
- Google Now integration for all! Requires installation of the Action Launcher Google Plugin application.
- Full Notification Dots support!
- Long-pressing an shortcut will display a preview of app’s notifications and allow notifications to be dismissed ala Android O. Available when using either Notification Dots or Unread Count.
- Unread Count support extended to all apps that have a current notification.
- Android O style App Shortcuts panel.
- Allow granular control as to which apps display Notification Dots/Unread Count.
- Android O style widget picker, which displays all relevant widgets for a given shortcut.
- Directly engage Action Launcher’s Quickedit panel via a shortcut’s long-press popup UI.
- Dedicated “Icons & App Shortcuts” settings page, which is home to all icon related settings.
- When Google Pill widget is on the left screen edge and Google Now integration is enabled, display a tinted edge background as per Pixel Launcher.
- Option to adjust the scale of icon indicators.
- Revamped interface for selecting the apps that are hidden from app drawers.
Follow the below link to download the update.
// Action Launcher 
Collapse Show Comments