Inside, users will find full Google Now integration (swipe to the right), full notification dot support, Android O-like long-pressing for individual app notifications, Android O-styled app shortcut panel, unread count support for all apps, and more.
Seriously, it’s a big update.
Here’s the complete changelog for Version 26. Hold onto your butts, it’s a doozy.
- Google Now integration for all! Requires installation of the Action Launcher Google Plugin application.
- Full Notification Dots support!
- Long-pressing an shortcut will display a preview of app’s notifications and allow notifications to be dismissed ala Android O. Available when using either Notification Dots or Unread Count.
- Unread Count support extended to all apps that have a current notification.
- Android O style App Shortcuts panel.
- Allow granular control as to which apps display Notification Dots/Unread Count.
- Android O style widget picker, which displays all relevant widgets for a given shortcut.
- Directly engage Action Launcher’s Quickedit panel via a shortcut’s long-press popup UI.
- Dedicated “Icons & App Shortcuts” settings page, which is home to all icon related settings.
- When Google Pill widget is on the left screen edge and Google Now integration is enabled, display a tinted edge background as per Pixel Launcher.
- Option to adjust the scale of icon indicators.
- Revamped interface for selecting the apps that are hidden from app drawers.
Follow the below link to download the update.