Not quite sure about the weather where you might be, but up in Portland, OR, it’s quite chilly. Even with the snow and ice, we had a lot of fun posting up new video reviews, talking about Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S8, and plenty more.
To give you a basic rundown of the happenings, we learned Samsung will soon render most Galaxy Note 7 units useless in the US (as long as the carrier is ready to push it), reported on potential design aspects of the Galaxy S8, and mulled over the concept of talking on the phone during a domestic flight.
Here are the highlights you don’t want to miss.
- Review: OnePlus 3T.
- Review: LeEco Pro3.
- Samsung: Samsung will push software to kill Galaxy Note 7 units.
- Galaxy S8 reported to not feature a headphone jack.
- Samsung to use all-screen design for Galaxy S8.
- Pebble: Pebble officially joins Fitbit.
- USDOT may soon allow for in-flight phone calls.
- TBT: The Neptune Pine was amazeballs.
- Google app update breaks Now into two feeds.
- 5G: AT&T is taking 5G testing from labs and into the field.
- DIRECTV NOW intros 72-hour rewind feature.
- Pokémon: Every Starbucks and Sprint is either a PokeStop or Gym for Pokemon GO.
- NVIDIA reported to launch updated SHIELD Android TV at CES.
Have a good weekend, folks!
Some of our best videos.