So, what happened this week? A lot actually. We ran through both episode 100 and 101 of the DL Show. We gave away a Nexus 6P in gold, $500 in Google Play credit, a bunch of promo codes for Chrooma keyboard, and more. We saw backside photos of the Galaxy S7, know now that the LG G5 is officially coming at MWC, and that HTC is building another iPhone clone. We are also getting Marshmallow on Android Wear, more data in Verizon prepaid, and podcasts in Google Play Music (finally).
It was another big week as we inch closer to MWC on February 21. Catch up now!
- WATCH: Droid Life Show episode 100 | Subscribe
- WATCH: Droid Life Show episode 101
- Question: Who you got in Super Bowl 50?
- Galaxy S7: Coming February 21 | Backside images | Phones at FCC.
- LG G5: It’s coming February 21, officially.
- This might be the HTC One M10, and it looks like another iPhone clone.
- Android Wear finally getting its Marshmallow update.
- Android’s February security update is out.
- Next Nexus: Google may take “Apple-like” control over the Nexus line.
- Google Play Music should get podcasts this month, according to Bill Simmons.
- 3 reasons the Huawei Watch is worth buying.
- So cool: We all want this Android powered mirror.
- This is Marshmallow on the Galaxy Note 5, supposedly.
- Samsung Pay just got ready for Marshmallow.
- T-Mobile’s LG G4 actually got Marshmallow today.
- Question: What do you like about your Android Wear watch?
- Textra update brings all the emoji you could ever want.
- Verizon prepaid plans just got more data without a price hike.
- Microsoft bought Swiftkey this week.
- Turing Phone is officially a scam and you should ask for a refund now.
- Gmail now has 1 billion active users.
- WhatsApp also has 1 billion users.
- Question: What’s keeping you with your current wireless carrier?
- Moto X Pure Edition’s IR sensors are amazing and you all need them.