Another week in the books, and if you are a fan of Google and Nexus devices, it was a good week. On Monday, we posted up camera reviews and unboxing videos for the Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P, as well as answered a ton of your questions live during a special Nexus Edition of The Droid Life Show.
On top of Nexus news, Verizon began teasing the upcoming DROID devices on social media, Google announced YouTube Red (an ad-free version of YouTube), we learned that the Galaxy S7 may come as early as January 19, and the BlackBerry Priv is now up for pre-order priced at $699.
Here are the stories from this week you should not miss.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 96 (Nexus Special) | Subscribe
- Video: Hands-on and first impressions with the HTC One A9.
- Video: Unboxing the Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P.
- Nexus 5X camera review and sample bonanza.
- Nexus 6P camera review and sample bonanza.
- We have a few words for HTC regarding the One A9.
- Here’s what you need to know if you plan to activate a Nexus 5X or 6P on Verizon.
- Verizon begins teasing the DROID Turbo 2.
- Google announces YouTube Red, an ad-free version of YouTube.
- Fossil announces the Q Founder, its Android Wear smartwatch.
- Emoji: New emoji are coming to Android!
- We shared more details on the DROID Turbo 2 and MAXX 2 this week.
- Google to launch YouTube Music on October 28.
- Samsung: We may see the Galaxy S7 on January 19, according to report.
- HTC won’t launch Grip until next year.
- BlackBerry Priv now up for pre-order, priced at $699.
- Mobile Payments: Samsung Pay now officially available for Verizon customers.
Have a great weekend, folks!
Some of our best videos.