Update 8/13: We now have all available files below.
Last week, Google released factory images for most of its Nexus devices that were supposed to address Stagefright vulnerabilities. While those images are there for the flashing and will get you all patched up, we know that many of you like to wait for over-the-air (OTA) updates to hit your devices. If you are still waiting for those and are willing to sideload the updates instead, we are compiling them in a list below.
Before long, we should have .zip files for the Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013) WiFi, Nexus 9 WiFi and LTE, and Nexus 10.
We will continue to update this post as we have more URLs.
Download Nexus Stagefright patches:
- Nexus 4 – [LMY48I from LMY47V, 20.1MB] – Download Link
- Nexus 5 [LMY48I from LMY48B, 10.1MB] – Download Link
- Nexus 6 (T-Mobile) – [LYZ28J from LYZ28E, 24.8MB] – Download Link (via)
- Nexus 6 (Project Fi) – [LVY48E from LVY48C, 25.1MB] – Download Link (Cheers kevlar!)
- Nexus 6 – [LMY48I from LMY47Z, 24.6MB] – Download Link
- Nexus 7 (2013) WiFi – [LMY48I from LMY48G, 10.3MB] – Download Link (Cheers Neil!)
- Nexus 7 (2013) LTE – [LMY48L from LMY47V, ] – Download Link (via)
- Nexus 9 WiFi – [LMY48I from LMY47X, 22.9MB] – Download Link
- Nexus 9 LTE – [LMY48I from LMY47X, 22.5MB] – Download Link
- Nexus 10 – [LMY48I from LMY47V, 18.5MB] – Download Link
*Note – In order to flash a .zip file in adb, be sure to match up the build number on the file to your current or the update will fail. For example, look at the new build number in brackets followed by the build number that it’s coming “from.” In your Settings>About screen, you will want to match up to the “from” build number.
For instructions to sideload using adb, check here. For instructions on how to grab an OTA file, check here.
Collapse Show Comments