This week has set the tone for May and the summer season to come, with plenty of companies readying the public for their upcoming offerings. We finally have an unveiling date for the G3 from LG (May 27), and even Motorola has a new device coming that they plan to announce on May 13 in London.
We got around to posting up our full Galaxy S5 review, photos of the LG G3 began hitting the web, more details on the HTC M8 “Ace” were leaked, and our first look at Amazon’s upcoming smartphone was leaked via a concept render. It was a super busy week, but we even had time for Episode 57 of The Droid Life Show this Friday afternoon.
If you missed any of the action, we got you covered below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 57 [Subscribe]
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Video: HTC One (M8) Sense vs. Galaxy S5 TouchWiz.
- Hands-on: OnePlus One event in San Francisco.
- Top 5: Android Apps of April.
- Top 5: Android Games of April.
- LG announces G3 unveiling date, Ma7 27.
- Motorola sets date for new phone announcement, May 13.
- Photos of the LG G3 hit the web, plus specs.
- Report claims that the Galaxy S5 Prime is to launch in June.
- AT&T set to launch VoLTE on May 23rd.
- Moto X+1 text shows up on MotoMaker.
- HTC M8 “Ace” details and specs reportedly leaked.
- HTC to release One (M8) in three new colors – Red, Blue, and Pink.
- Render of Amazon smartphone leaked, looks like the offspring of a Nexus 4 and iPhone.
- Report states that Sprint may look to buy T-Mobile this year.
- Sprint and HTC team up to release Harman Kardon edition of the One (M8).
- UpTo calendar app released to Google Play.
Have a great weekend, folks! Best of luck to all of your teams that are going to Game 7 in the NBA Playoffs. Unless, of course, that team is the Houston Rockets.
Collapse Show Comments