Another week down here at DL. This week was another good one, highlighted by the launch of Beats Music for iOS and Android, as well as the launch of three new natural backs for the Moto X through MotoMaker. Motorola’s CEO also made headlines yet again by mentioning that they could be working on a $50 cellphone, as well as more customizable options for high-end devices.
If you were anywhere near the Internet today, you may have noticed Google’s crash, which left Gmail and many other Google Apps useless for a bit. Luckily, the world kept turning and they eventually came back online after only an hour or so.
Here are the highlights from this week if you missed them.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 47 [Subscribe]
- Hands-on: Walnut natural back for the Moto X.
- Video: Overview of Beats Music.
- Video: 25+ tips and tricks for the Nexus 5.
- Video: Official Nexus 7 sleeve from Google Play review.
- Moto could have a $50 phone in the works according to CEO’s statements?
- Eric published his Fitbit Force review.
- LG G Pro 2 could see debut at MWC, features 3GB of RAM and 6″ display.
- Google crashed and we huddled around the fire praying for it to return to us.
- LG G Pad 8.3 featuring Verizon 4G LTE radios spotted at FCC.
- Motorola launches three new natural backs for the Moto X.
- AOKP’s Roman Birg gets a job a Cyanogen Inc.
- Red Nexus 5 spotted in the wild.
- Beats Music opened up this week and then closed this week to new subscribers.
- Rose Gold Galaxy Note 3 headed to Verizon as exclusive.
Have a great weekend, folks!
Collapse Show Comments