It was a busy one this week, with news aplenty surrounding the upcoming Nexus 5, new devices from Samsung and Motorola, and more leaks concerning Android 4.4. We also posted our full Galaxy Gear review, and learned that Verizon is still completely shameless in regards to where they place their logos on new devices. If you missed any of the action, we have all of the highlights down below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 38 [Subscribe]
- Review: Samsung Galaxy Gear.
- Here are the differences in Android 4.4 “Kit Kat” and Android 4.3 “Jelly Bean” so far.
- Samsung announces the Galaxy Round, basically a Note 3 with curved display.
- Could the Galaxy S5 come as soon as next January?
- Nexus 5 and Android 4.4 get played with on camera.
- Many Galaxy Note 3 buyers were having troubles with Verizon thanks to Unlimited glitch.
- T-Mobile unveils unlimited international data in latest UNcarrier move.
- Do Verizon and Samsung have a Galaxy Note 3 Developer Edition device in the works?
- Verizon brings back the dreaded home button logo on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini.
- Motorola reportedly working on 6.3″ phablet phone, plus successor to ULTRA named “Quantum.”
- Google Play will see a change on November 21, should be more tablet friendly.
- Another HTC One Max spotted in the wild.
- One Max reported to launch next week, fingerprint scanner included.
- Sony thinking about take a big step back from American smartphone market.
- Google ditching “Google TV,” going with Android TV instead?
- Galaxy Gear can run full Android apps after some tinkering.
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Collapse Show Comments