What a week it has been, full of good times and great news. For starters, we got through episode 23 of the Droid Life Show, I gave my official opinions on the HTC One in a follow-up review to our first official review for the device, we featured volume 12 of the DL Q&A Sessions, and lots more. If you are a custom ROM kind of person, definitely give the Paranoid Android “Halo” video a watch as well. Definitely worth everyone’s time.
If you missed any of this week’s highlights, we have them below.
- Watch: Droid Life Show Episode 23 [Subscribe]
- Quick review: Tato’s thoughts on the HTC One.
- Mystery Motorola device pictured for AT&T, could it actually be the X Phone?
- Kellen finally opens up to HTC’s BlinkFeed feature.
- DL Q&A Sessions: Volume 12 answers.
- First renders for the HTC One Mini hit the web.
- Video: Paranoid Android’s Halo feature has us very excited.
- Verizon’s Galaxy Note 2 updated to Android 4.1.2.
- We are still awaiting a decent phone to hit Verizon’s network this year.
- Android distribution numbers got updated, Jelly Bean now on 28.4% of devices.
- Samsung apparently deciding between three different designs for the Galaxy Note 3.
- Looks like the Galaxy S4 bootloader has been cracked!
- HTC employee apologizes for the Thunderbolt.
Have a fantabulous weekend, folks!
Cheers to +Deth Becomes You for the custom mini!