As most of you know, we spent all of last week in San Francisco, attending Google I/O. We haven’t had a chance to fully reflect on it yet, so since this happens to be one of our Q&A session weeks, we thought you could all help us do that. Rather than the normal Android chatter that these sessions tend to focus on, this week it will be all about the I/O experience, our thoughts, and what we did while we were there. So as usual, you can ask us whatever you’d like, but try to make it somewhat relevant to last week’s fun. You can ask for our opinions on the Nexus 7, Jelly Bean, or the Q if you’d like. You can quiz us on what sights we saw or restaurants we frequented. Have at it in the comments below.
- Contest: Win 1 of 17 Galaxy S4 Cases From Spigen and Droid Life!
- Ingress Receives Update to 1.26, Brings Added Notifications and Portal Info
- Random Rumor: HTC Rep Stops by a Sprint Store, Pulls Out Verizon HTC One Running 4.2.2
- CellMaps Mobile Shows You Carrier Network Coverage Areas, Lets You Compare
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Caught on Video, Not Really on the Same Level as the Galaxy S4 Though