As we head into the weekend, it’s time once again to take a look back at the week’s biggest Android stories. We spent a lot of time talking about Google’s plans for messaging, which includes an RCS re-branding to “Chat,” what we want to see in the Pixel 3, and why it’s obvious that Android manufacturers agree with Apple on the iPhone X.
We also hosted another DL Show with fabulous trivia prizes provided by Razer, gave AT&T a thumbs-up for their new prepaid options, and grabbed all the 8.1 updates.
Be sure to catch-up on the week before we get to Google I/O!
- WATCH: DL Show Episode 171 | Subscribe
- Let’s talk about Google and “Chat” and RCS and Allo
- Pixel 3: This is what I hope Google ships
- Android OEMs seem to agree with Apple on the iPhone X
- We’ve got new Android distribution numbers!
- AT&T re-works prepaid plans with new $50-8GB option
- AT&T expands 5G Evolution to more than 100 new markets
- Poll: Which Android launcher are you using?
- Deal: Samsung is now beating carriers’ pricing on carrier S9s
- T-Mobile’s ONE Military plan offers 50% off family plans
- Motorola’s Moto G6 and Moto E5 are official and coming soon
- OnePlus pushes out Android 8.1 and gesture navigation
- Razer Phone also gets Android 8.1 update
- AT&T has a new $15 TV streaming plan coming
- Eufy’s EverCam promises wire-free 365-day battery life
- Mobvoi’s TicPods Free might be the AirPods alternative you need
- US government may have just ruined ZTE’s future
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium is coming this summer wit ha 4K display
Blazers in 7.
Some of our best videos.