2017 is ready to end, so to send it off like we know how, we hosted a special Droid Life Show today that recapped most of the year. We also shared our favorite Android phone of 2017, answered your questions for the 50th time, saw the Galaxy S9 take a major step closer to release, and might be able to truly wireless charge a phone soon. While a slow week, it was still packed with some major Android happenings.
Feel free to catch up through the handy list below and then be off to have a safe end of 2017.
- WATCH: Droid Life Show Episode 161 | Subscribe
- Feature: Our favorite Android phone of 2017
- Poll: What’s your favorite Android phone of the year?
- Q&A Sessions: Volume 50 answers are here!
- Galaxy S9 and S9+ surprisingly show up at FCC already
- Samsung, LG, HTC, and Motorola all aren’t throttling old phones
- True wireless charging reached a major milestone
- Question: Get any cool tech for Christmas?
- Oreo updates for Moto Z2 Force on Verizon and T-Mobile
- Chromebooks poised to become Android multi-tasking beasts
- LG has a Google Assistant speaker to show off at CES
- Huawei’s Mate 10 will like launch on AT&T next year
2017, good in tech, not so much in everything else.