For it being just another random slow week at the end of June, we sure had some big things happen in the world of Android. We now know what Android N stands for and what its version number will be, welcomed in a US unlocked Galaxy S7 (and S7 Edge), learned about another HTC Nexus, pre-ordered the Moto G4 and G4 Plus, and started prepping for big announcements from Verizon that should come next week.
Over the long weekend, you should probably catch up. In case you hadn’t realized, things are about to get wild around here with the Note 7, Moto Z, and new Nexus devices on the way.
- WATCH: Droid Life Show episode 113 – Nougat! | Subscribe
- Android N is Android Nougat
- Android Nougat is Android 7.0
- Poll: Nougat name – love it or hate it?
- These are the HTC devices that will get Android Nougat
- HTC Nexus “marlin” rumored specs
- Samsung releases US unlocked Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- This is where you can buy the US Unlocked S7 and S7 Edge
- Galaxy Note 7: This could be what the software will look like | Specs too
- Video: OnePlus 3 software tour
- Moto G4 and G4 Plus now up for pre-order in US | Work on all carriers
- Deal: This is a crazy good deal on the new Moto G4 at Amazon (with a catch)
- Verizon: Big plan changes and features coming to Big Red next week
- Google Play beta tab and early access rolling out to all
- Apps sales: All the good app deals heading into the holiday weekend
- Using Evernote is about to get really expensive
- Poll: You still using the 5-year old Google+?
- Please!: Google may build an internet speed test into Search
- Google builds song lyrics right into Search results
Pro tip: Light and run, light and run.
Collapse Show Comments