We are only a week away from pure craziness, did you realize that? I’m talking about the kick-off to MWC, of course, where Samsung and LG will go head-to-head to see who can make the next big flagship phone. Our gut tells us that both will make amazing phones, but you have to admit that it is kind of fun to see them really duke it out this year.
In the lead-up to that showdown, the leaks have begun to pour in. Because they will only continue on through next week, you should probably catch up on the latest. I say that because we may see pre-orders open up the minute these new phones are announced next week and if you want one or all of them, you might want to pull the trigger right away to take advantage of promos and freebies.
Time to see what happened this week! All of the biggest Android stories are linked below.
- WATCH: Droid Life Show episode 102 | Subscribe
- Video: Tour of Android Wear’s Android 6.0.1 features and gestures.
- Galaxy S7 pictured in someone’s hand!
- Galaxy S7 shows up in silver and looks hot.
- S7 Edge will have a massive 3600mAh battery, according to the FCC.
- Galaxy S7 pre-orders could include a free Gear VR.
- Download: Here are the Galaxy S7 wallpapers.
- LG G5 will have an always-on display!
- This is the LG G5 in hand…or a foot.
- Question: How can the LG G5 win you over?
- HTC One M10 may use the same great camera as the Nexus 6P.
- One M10 may arrive in May, but an HTC watch could come in April.
- Question: How can HTC win you over (again)?
- Next Galaxy Note could have a sweet new S Pen feature.
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow rolling out to the Moto 360 line this week.
- Friday app sales to take you into the weekend.
- 7-day battery life might be around the corner.
- RIP, Picasa.
- Google seems to be getting serious about VR. Really serious.
- NIKE: The SNKRS app is now on Android.
- Alto’s Adventure is now on Android for free.
- 5G: You ready for it? AT&T is.
- DROID Turbo 2 was receiving Marshmallow and then it wasn’t.
- ASICS has acquired Runkeeper.
- Best Android phones on AT&T at the moment.
- 50% off Google Play Music gift subscriptions for the weekend.
- Qualcomm has a new Snapdragon Wear platform to power next-gen wearables.
- Question: What kinds of accessories do you buy for your phones?
Collapse Show Comments