Another week in the books here at DL. This week, Apple took the stage at WWDC and ruled most of Monday, but Google capped the week off with the announcement of YouTube Gaming, set to launch later this summer. As a gamer myself, I am highly interested.
Other big news from this week included our exclusive unveiling of Google’s upcoming Nest Cam, an unboxing of the Galaxy S6 Active, Motorola finally shedding some light on the DROID Turbo Lollipop update status, a major Hangouts 4.0 leak, and maybe shockingly to some, but we sat down for Episode 84 of the Droid Life Show.
If you happened to miss any of this week’s action, we have the goods for you below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 84 [Subscribe]
- Video: Galaxy S6 Active unboxing and hands-on.
- Google announces YouTube Gaming.
- Nest: This is Nest Cam and the update Nest app for Android.
- Volume 30 answers for the DL Q&A Sessions.
- Google Search is now location aware.
- Apple: Our take on what Apple announced during WWDC.
- Apple Music to launch on Android.
- Hangouts 4.0 screenshots leaked, looks sick.
- Dang it: Huawei Watch launch postponed until September or October.
- Here’s what Lollipop on the DROID Turbo looks like, but you can’t have it.
- Upcoming Samsung smartwatch to offer mobile payments method.
- Motorola said to “bring it” on the Moto X (3rd Gen) camera.
- HTC: ASUS had internal discussions about acquiring HTC.
- Google launched an online tool to help you decide which smartphone you should get.
- Motorola: Lollipop update for DROID Turbo still in lab testing.
- Galaxy Note 5 reported to feature USB Type-C port.
Have a fun-filled weekend, folks!
Collapse Show Comments