The Pebble Time, Pebble’s next iteration of the company’s smartwatch, has reached its final day on Kickstarter. Having surpassed $20 million in funds, it has become Kickstarter’s #1 backed project. With that said, you only have a few hours remaining to back the project and receive a Kickstarter Edition of the device.
The device is set to begin shipping in May, and the Pebble Time Steel is set to ship in July. As for specs, the Pebble Time features a color screen, microphone, up to 7 day battery life, slim design, 22mm watchband design, water resistance, step tracking, and language support.
As of right now, there appears to be plenty units left at $179. For the Steel edition, the price is $250.
Did you already pick one up?
- Color screen – Always-on, daylight readable screen with a great backlight
- Up to 7 day battery life
- Slimmer design
- Timeline interface
- Use any standard 22mm watch band
- Water resistant and durable
- Tactile buttons for easy eyes-free clicking
- Silent vibrating alarms
- Step tracking with Misfit and Jawbone
- Language and international character support (Chinese coming soon!)