It’s August, folks. This year is flying by, as another week has come and gone. This week, we were busy with another Droid Life Show, Flappy Bird is now back and live on the Amazon Appstore, Google Now Launcher is now available for all Android users, and we posted our full NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet and SHIELD Controller review.
In addition, reports point to Motorola creating a Nexus device codenamed Shamu, OnePlus might be making a smartwatch called OneWatch, Samsung set a date for the Galaxy Note 4 unveiling, and a whole lot more.
Here are the highlights just in case you missed anything.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 65 [Subscribe]
- Review: NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet and Controller.
- Top 5: Apps for July 2014.
- Top 5: Games for July 2014.
- Flappy Birds Family now available for Fire TV owners.
- More details surface concerning Motorola’s Nexus device, aka “Shamu.”
- Sprint readies data plans that scream net neutrality infraction.
- Google plans Workshop through Play Store for custom Nexus 5 cases.
- Google Now Launcher now available for all Android 4.1+ devices.
- Is OnePlus readying a smartwatch called the OneWatch?
- No, the Moto 360 is not made out of plastic.
- Android hits 85% of global OS market share.
- Samsung reportedly sets September 3 date for unveiling the Galaxy Note 4.
- Verizon plans response to FCC over “network optimization” matter.
- Check out SpinIt, a sweet live wallpaper app.
- Motorola trademarks Moto Maxx name.
- Instagram announces Bolt, made to compete against Snapchat.
Have a great weekend, folks!
Some of our best videos.