Another week has gone by in the world of Android. This week, we were able to get you an unboxing of the Galaxy Note 3 from Samsung, as well as a hands-on with the Griffin vehicle dock for the Moto X. If you plan on picking up the X, or already have, then you will want to check that out.
Earlier this week, we caught a glimpse of what could be the look of the new Android 4.4 dialer and messaging applications, but it’s hard to say if they are official or not. We are still awaiting word from Google on when we can expect to see the official unveiling of Kit Kat. Hopefully it’s soon, as in, we hope it’s in October right in time for Halloween and all of the candy goodness.
If you missed any of the action, check out the highlights below.
- Video: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 unboxing.
- We took a look at the vehicle dock for the Moto X by Griffin.
- Our first look at the Moto X Developer Edition for Verizon.
- Could these be the first pictures of Android 4.4 in action?
- HTC One on US carriers and DROID DNA met with Android 4.3 update delay.
- Samsung planing to showcase a premium smartphone that features curved glass.
- More HTC One Max pictures hit the web.
- Still want a Pebble smartwatch? AT&T to start selling them next month.
- An unnamed Samsung exec thinks Galaxy Gear “lacks something special.”
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 – 2014 Edition hits US markets October 10.
- Carrier approved Moto X update hitting units, brings new life to camera software.
- Exclusive: Android 4.4 “Kit Kat” update won’t waterproof your device.
- Oppo announces the N1, comes with option to flash CyanogenMod software.
Have a great weekend, everyone! Stay dry!
Some of our best videos.