Memorial Day weekend! This week was a busy one, so it will be nice to have that extra day to relax and catch up on rest from all of the traveling we have been doing lately. This week was highlighted by Android 4.3 tidbits, Verizon’s comical press event at CTIA, and talks of a “Google Edition” HTC One. Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S4 Active was spotted on video and we even caught a glimpse of the camera UI for Android 4.3.
If you missed any of the highlights, be sure to catch up with everything down below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 25 [Subscribe]
- Our newest feature, the Android Accessory Roundup.
- How to: Root the Verizon Galaxy S4
- Video: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 unboxing.
- A video was posted showing off the updated Android 4.3 camera UI.
- PSA: Google Play Music All Access eats your data for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- We took a peak at the difference between AT&T and Verizon’s Galaxy S4 software.
- Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S4 Active caught on video.
- Verizon and J-Lo team up to launch Viva Movil. Yeah, that really happened.
- Is this the updated Gmail for Android app’s new UI?
- Android 4.3 spotted as build number JWR45B on Nexus 4.
- HTC One “Google Edition” supposedly imminent?
- Bootloader bypass released for Verizon and AT&T Galaxy S4, DROID DNA receives S-Off.
- Samsung has sold 10 million Galaxy S4 devices, HTC reaches 5 million Ones sold.
- Reports went out that HTC is in “disarray.”
- Google Hangouts confirmed to be the future of Google Voice.
Don’t forget to win 1 of 5 Google Play gift cards over the holiday weekend!
Collapse Show Comments