Another week here at Droid Life has come and gone. This was one of the more interesting, to say the least, as we finally got our hands all over the new HTC One. We also filmed episode 16 of the DL show – a must watch – and saw a number of announcements come by way of Google. I/O registration can now go on your calendar, the Chromebook Pixel and its giant price tag can be had, and Glass will arrive some time this year for you, the consumer at a price less than $1500. Other than those big timers, we had a bunch of DashClock extensions, the return of Custom ROM Friday, a new Q&A session, and so much more.
If you missed any of the actions, we’ve recapped the best of the best for you below:
- Watch: Droid Life Show episode 16 [Subscribe]
- We went hands-on with the HTC One.
- More HTC One coverage: Initial Impressions | HTC Zoe | Spec battle | Carriers
- DashClock goodies: App update | Google Voice | Sliding Messaging and PushBullet | More
- Google announced I/O registration date and pricing.
- Google Glass to be sold this year for under $1500.
- Google announced the $1300 Chromebook Pixel. It looks sexy and expensive.
- Falcon Pro just hit its 100K Twitter token limit. Ugh.
- Volume 10 of the DL Q&A sessions went down. Be sure to read them.
- Custom ROM Friday has officially returned – it’s also powered by you, the reader.
- White House: Unlocking phones petition reached 100K signatures, we await a response.
- Video: Hands-on with Ubuntu Touch on the Nexus 10
- The full Android 4.2 changelog.
- Ron discusses what it will take to build better Android apps.
- Swiftkey 4 with Flow is now available on Google Play.
- Vic Gundotra: We are committed to making Nexus phones great cameras.
- LG Optimus G Pro specs are official.
Enjoy yourselves this weekend. Drive sober.
Collapse Show Comments